Friday, November 20, 2009

Great Day!

I had a great day! I worked the late shift at work today, which means I worked from 1-9pm. This morning was fabulous. I took the dog for a walk and then headed to the gym. 30minutes on the Elliptical, Level 6(I do the hill climb so it starts at six and goes as high as 17) It was awesome. Then I did my weights. The full meal deal, squats, lunges, triceps, lat pull downs, staight arm pull downs, bosu curl ups, hammer pivots, cross arm lifts, plank, superman, cross knee crunches, ball crunches, sliders, Pec fly crunch, all of them three times, then I did 30minutes on the stair climber, started today on level 6 for about 15 minutes and then boosted it up to level 8. When I was done ten minutes shy of 2 hours in the gym, I hustled home and got ready for work. My work day went awesome. Not only did I make a nice big sale but I didn't get hungry. Not at all. Usually on a night shift I'll start to get nibbly, but that wasn't the case tonight, mind you, I did drink 4 16oz bottles of water during work today, so that may help.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I'm looking forward to it and I'm hoping for a really good number this week. I went to the gym 6 out of 7 days. Not too bad if I may say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment