Monday, November 23, 2009

Button up Pants!

I can now wear Button and Zipper pants without any elastic!!! How flipping cool is that. I have only worn pull on pants for as long as I can remember. I think I may have been in my early twenties the last time I wore jeans, but holy smokes I'm wearing a pair of Black pants that have no elastic, no spandex material, but an honest to goodness button and zipper closure. I was so excited about this when I tried them on Saturday! I bought them ages ago (2005ish?) and there they hung in my closet unworn as they were way too tight and they just looked dreadful, or so I thought. I work my new pants out with my friends on saturday and then I wore them yesterday afternoon when my husband and I went to see Blind Side. (An excellent movie by the way, I would highly recommend it!)

It is just so amazing that little things can make me this happy!

I guess I now have to buy a new skinny skirt and new zip up pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment