Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

The last day of the year always leaves me feeling like there is something I wanted to do and didn't get it done. It really and truly does. I'm not one to make resolutions. I never have been and I don't think I ever will be, however, I always get this sensation on December 31st. Do you know the feeling? It's like when you suddenly realize that your keys aren't in your hand anymore, or your bank card isn't in the proper slot in your wallet and there is that momentary panic? You take a moment and realize that you keys are actually in your pocket and the bank card is in behind something else. Then there is that sense of relief! Tonight at midnight will be that sense of relief. It's a new year. A whole new page to be turned over, and started fresh. It's a new chance to put the past behind, and look forward to the future. 2009 was pretty kind to me. I'm none the less looking forward to the New Year, 2010. WOW! It's amazing isn't it, at 1201am a whole new year begins and the possibilities are endless.

I wish all of you a Very HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

See ya next year!

1 comment: