Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hanging in, and hanging on!

It's been an interesting week. It was my Birthday on Tuesday and technically I've been celebrating since last Saturday. It's hard to stay on plan when you seem to find yourself in a different restaurant every day of the week. You see, I also took the week off of work. I have holiday time I have to use up by the end of the month so with only a couple of weeks left I had to take the time off.

I'm been doing a lot more than just eating in restaurants. I've gotten a lot of activity in this week and I'll be posting that in a few minutes. I've been able to spend a lot of time with my mom and dad this week as well. I love spending time with my family and we just don't seem to get together as often as we used to.

Sunday was great, we went to my parents house to put up their Christmas lights. My sister and her husband soon joined us and then my brother arrived home and we had a great time together. I spent time with my mom on Monday, running around helping her with her Christmas shopping.

Tuesday, I have to admit, I was a big old bump on a log. Besides taking the dog for a walk in the morning, i didn't do a whole heck of a lot. My Husband got me two of my favorite movies on DVD so I popped some popcorn and had a movie watching afternoon. Then we went out for dinner to celebrate my official birthday. We went to a new restaurant in town called RAIN GRILL AND BAR. The food was fabulous, I love the look of the restaurant now, it's so cozy, the service was great as well. If you live in the Abbotsford area, you have got to check out RAIN! You won't be sorry.

Wednesday found me over at my parent's house once again. My dad insisted on taking me out for a birthday lunch. We went to a Greek Restaurant here in town and I really did try to make good choices. I chose a wrap for lunch and was filled with dismay when it arrived with....FRENCH FRIES!!!!!(insert dramatic music here)

I did good though, I ate my wrap and covered my plate with my napkin and when a server was walking by, I asked her to take my plate so that I wouldn't be tempted...I was quite proud of myself.(Insert theme song from Rocky here).

Today found me doing my grocery shopping for our Annual Christmas party, I had to go to the grocery store as well as Costco. Needless to say, my mom and I again, ended up in a restaurant for lunch. I chose the Southwest Chicken salad, no cheese and dressing on the side. It was very good.

All in all, I've had a lot of restaurant food this week, I've gotten used to ordering things how I want them prepared, and I've gotten over the feeling that I'm being demanding. I'm hanging in, and I'm hanging on. I'm hoping for a loss this week, I will be happy with a small one. Saturday will be here before we know it.

To help with the loss, here's my activity accountability charts for the past two days.

Date 9-Dec
Activity Dog walk
Duration 28min 15 sec
Time in Zone 24min 13 sec
Avg Heart Rate 129 bpm
Max Heart Rate 143 bpm
Calories 243

Date 9-Dec
Activity Elliptical
Duration 41min 20 sec
Time in Zone 32min 31 sec
Avg Heart Rate 131
Max Heart Rate 145
Calories 589

Date 9-Dec
Activity Dog walk
Duration 19min 45 sec
Time in Zone 15min 10 sec
Avg Heart Rate 121 bpm
Max Heart Rate 135 bpm
Calories 167


Date Dec 10th
Activity Dog walk
Duration 31 min 55 sec
Time in Zone 28min 12 sec
Avg Heart Rate 131 bpm
Max Heart Rate 151bpm
Calories 345

Date Dec 10th
Activity SC & E & SB
Duration 1hour 22min 14sec
Time in Zone 1 hour 11min 22sec
Avg Heart Rate 129
Max Heart Rate 138
Calories 988

No comments:

Post a Comment