Saturday, February 20, 2010

A gain...again...

Yep, I gained again this week. I'm trying to analyze why I gained and the only explanation I can come up with is Water Retention. I have been retaining a lot of water this week. I have literally had no ankles since tuesday, the skin on my hands hurt because my hands are so swollen. I'm chalking this weight gain to water retention. I missed two days at the gym this week but I still had a lot of activity. I didn't get to the gym on Thursday as I had a meeting after work that ran until almost 930. I did take the dog for a twice around the block walk when I got home so that gave me 30 minutes of activity. I didn't get to the gym yesterday as I quite honestly just didn't feel like it. I got home from work, went grocery shopping, costco shopping and petsmart shopping. Took the dog for a walk and finally sat down to relax at 8pm. I just didn't have it in me to get up and go to the gym. I will be there tonight though and that's what matters.

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment