Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pizza anyone?

So I had my pizza for dinner last night at my meeting. I had been looking forward to it all day. It has been at least three or four months since I last had pizza. I have learned that it's not all it's cracked up to be. I had my pizza becuase I was hungry and there weren't any other options. It was all right, it wasn't fabulous, it didn't make my body sing with joy. In fact just the opposite! I have to come to the conclusion today that my body, no longer likes pizza. It didn't have a pleasant effect on me in the middle of the night. My body let me know in no uncertain terms that pizza is no longer for me, my body was not happy with me!

So, out next meeting is in two weeks and again we'll be having pizza. I think I'll squeeze in dinner before I head to the meeting. At least that way my body with be happy with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment