Monday, August 16, 2010

No Excuses!

I have decided after last week's gain, I'm having a week of no excuses. There is no excuse not to exercise, there is no excuse not to eat properly, there is no excuse not to count my points! NO EXCUSES ALLOWED!!!

I have a busy day today, at work all day, and then a run meeting to organize and go to tonight. We're having pizza brought in for the meeting (I'm allowing myself one piece of veggie pizza) but with the timing of getting off of work and getting to the pool, and getting to my meeting, I realized last night that going to the pool would have to fall to the way side today.

I didn't get to the pool yesterday as I was working and we had company over, so I knew in my heart of hearts that I could not miss another day of swimming. No excuses!!

I didn't plan it but this morning when I got up with the dog at 545am, (yes he's an early riser and my husband and I take turns taking him out). I decided that instead of lounging around in the morning as I usually do, I would go to the pool. I did it! I went to the pool, arrived at 630AM, did my ten laps, and left the pool at 715am.

I'm thinking this is the best way to conquer this NO EXCUSES thing I've got going on this week! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Katie. Where there is a will, there is a way, and you most certainly have the will!

    ReplyDelete