Monday, March 1, 2010

Great Weekend!

I had a great weekend! It was the first weekend off in over a month and it was a gorgeous three days away from work. It was great, I was able to recharge my batteries and get my head back into the game! My only regret is I didn't get into Vancouver to absorb some of that wonderful Olympic Spirit but I had the chance to experience right here at home after the Hockey Game! What a game! I'm not a fan but found myself glued to the TV with my husband watching it. When it was over we hoped into the car and headed for South Fraser Way to joing the party! And what a party it was. It was great to see so many people out and about cheering on their country and just being part of the celebrations of a great two week experience.

I also had a great weekend activity wise as well. I didn't go to the gym on Sunday morning, but I did take the dog for a nice long walk, 3km's with a couple of hills thrown in for good measure. When we got home from our walk, my husband wanted to take me out for breakfast. Instead of driving to the restaurant we walked, round trip about four km's. I chose a nice healthy breakfast from the restaurant lifestyle choices menu and had a great walk with my husband at the same time!

Like I said, it was a great weekend. I'm looking forward to a great week this week and the official countdown to vacation starts tomorrow! More about that then! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: