Friday, June 11, 2010

Last post for a while.

I'm heading off to conference in the morning, I'll be away a total of 10 days. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends who I haven't seen in a couple of years. (It's been two years since we had a conference). We're heading off to a new destination for me I've never been to this Caribbean Island and I'm looking forward to exploring the people and the culture. I've got my MP3, and my gym clothes packed and I'm going to try to squeeze in a few workouts over the weeks. We've got a packed schedule. However with two free hours in between sessions and evening events I should be able to get some solid gym time or walks in the sand in.

It's been a busy week and I did get my work out's in everyday this week with the exception of last night. However, I did take the dog for a nice long walk so I still got my activity in.

I'll catch you all up to date when I get back. In the mean time, keep up the fight! Have a great week, we'll talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment